Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day and Happy 86th birthday Great Gramma Kline!

Today was another busy day! I went to Great Gramma Kline's place for lunch. It is her 86th birthday! I gave her a photo of me and a purple geranium flower pot (because purple is her favorite)! I was the talk of the senior center today. They were watching me walk up and down the hallways and smiling :) After we left there we went to Tumbling Tykes, which is an indoor playground for toddlers and kids. At first I was overwhelmed with all the big kids and new toys, but Mommy helped me pick out toys I'd like. My favorite was the ball pit, the huge caterpillar I could crawl through, and the play house. I'm going to sleep like a rock tonight! The picture I'm including is of Great Gramma Kline last year when I was born- enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment